WTF?


WTF?
Originally uploaded by V'ron.

OK, one more thing about Points East. Check out this picture of an ad in the women's restroom. Click on it, and then click "All Sizes" and then "view large" becasuse you might understand better (I didn't) when you see the product being advertised. WTF? Does this mean that using these new tampons make you feel like riding a rickshaw? Are rickshaws known for their smooth, undetectable ride? I don't want a tampon that makes me feel like I'm bounding down the streets of Bejing, being carried by some poor guy making twelve cents a day. This is NOT an upgrade from walking. I don't get it. What am I missing here? Is this some kind of weird vague advertsing trend that's supposed to make me remember the product just because the ad for it was so weirdass? Note to Madison Avenue: weirdass is NOT the picture you want in the tampon buyers market's heads as they're traipsing the aisles of Pick and Save Metro Market, wondering just what brand of absorbent paper they want to soak up their collective birds.

Comments

Popular Posts