Tag: IPOD of Your Life

OK, I've been tagged, and this time with a fun game. And honest, I didn't cheat.

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: "Get the Funk Out of Ma Face" The Brothers Johnson
Waking Up: "Freedom Rock" Frank Black
First Day At School: "Rocky Racoon" The Beatles
Falling In Love: "All Nighter" Elastica (I didn't cheat! Really! By this time I couldn't believe how perfectly this was coming out!)
Fight Song: "Shake Your Hips" The Rolling Stones
Breaking Up: "Special Agent Conrad Uno" Man or Astroman
Prom: "Hundred Dollar Bill" Split Lip Rayfield
Life is good: "Love Is Alive" Gary Wright (do I have to admit I have Gary Wright on my ipod?)
Mental Breakdown: "Trancentral Lost In My Mind" The KLF
Driving: "In an 18th Century Drawing Room" Raymond Scott
Flashback: "Sabbra Cadabra" Black Sabbath
Getting Back Together: "We Love You" Camper Van Beethoven
Wedding: "Isla De Encanta" The Pixies (now THAT's a wedding song!)
Birth of Child: "Rebel Rouser" The Ventures
Final Battle: "Satellite Surfer" F/i
Funeral Song: "Habenera From Carmen" The Big Mess Orchestra
End Credits: "Orange Interlude" Kasabian

This really was fun. But did I have to admit I have Gary Wright on my iPod? I guess that's proof positive I didnt cheat, eh?

(You can tell I'm stuck in a hotel room near an airport and I've done just about all I can do at at work, eh?)

Comments

Elle Jefe said…
ok, I am doing this only because I like you! hahaha! I have a lot of new slightly embarrassing stuff on my iPod because I am considering joining a 70-80s rock cover band. Let's see if any of that shows up!

Popular Posts